- Assess heart and lungs – Assess heart rhythm and lung sounds to identify worsening symptoms.
- Monitor weight and edema – Closely monitor weight for signs of fluid retention.
- Customized care plan – Develop customized care plan which may include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Skilled Nursing, and/or Social Work.
- Communication and follow up – Love My Nurse informs physicians, patients and family of the patient’s progress. Our team is available for heart failure education and any future needs following discharge.
- Prevent hospitalization – Skilled nursing allows you to safely remain in your home and reduce the risk of hospitalization.
Click here to request home health services.
Original Medicare covers 100 percent of the cost of services.