- Assess heart and lungs – Assess heart rhythm and lung sounds to identify worsening symptoms.
- Monitor weight and edema – Closely monitor weight for signs of fluid retention.
- Customized care plan – Develop customized care plan which may include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Skilled Nursing, and/or Social Work.
- Communication and follow up – Love My Nurse informs physicians, patients and family of the patient’s progress. Our team is available for heart failure education and any future needs following discharge.
- Prevent hospitalization – Skilled nursing allows you to safely remain in your home and reduce the risk of hospitalization.
Original Medicare covers 100 percent of the cost of services.