Love My Nurse deals with a portion of the community that is extremely susceptible to illness. Because of that, we take infection control measures very seriously.
We do not treat patients with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Love My Nurse does not accept new patients with COVID-19, to protect our current patient population.
- Patients with a newly confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis are immediately referred to their primary care physician until they are again appropriate for home health services.
- Honesty is key. If a staff member is confirmed to have COVID-19, all possibly exposed patients will be notified.
We are trained in Pandemic Infection Control and PPE.
- Our team follows CDC healthcare guidelines in the use of masking, gloves, and proper techniques to avoid transmission of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- Love My Nurse employees self-screen at the beginning of their day and screen patients at the start of each visit.
Original Medicare covers 100 percent of the cost of services.