How Love My Nurse’s Skilled Nursing team cares for patients
Love My Nurse employs a skilled team of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for and treat its patients. Nurses provide a number of services–RNs assess and develop individualized care plans for each patient, while LPNs and RNs faithfully deliver on what is outlined in their care plan.
Some of the services our skilled nursing team provides include:
- Assessments/checking vital signs – This helps monitor for any improvements or declines that will be reported to the patient’s primary care physician.
- Getting lab draws and specimens in the patient’s home – This prevents the patient from having to go to the physician’s office or lab in order to have lab work done.
- Educating the patient and patient’s family on disease management – This provides support to the patient and their family to help the patient live life to their fullest, during and after the time they’re under Love My Nurse’s care.
- Medication education/management – This involves setting up pill planners and injection management.
- IV management – A nurse can administer an IV that is no longer than one (1) hour in duration. It can be administered daily for up to three (3) weeks.
- PEG [feeding] tube education.
- Urinary catheter management (both Foley and suprapubic).
- Wound care/wound dressings.
- Providing consistent, ongoing communication with the patient’s primary care physician.
- Free service – Original Medicare covers 100 percent of the cost.
Certified Lymphedema Management | Certified Wound Care | COPD | COVID-19 | Diabetes Management | Emotional Well-Being |Â Heart Failure | Occupational Therapy | Physical Therapy | Skilled Nursing | Social Work | Speech Therapy?>