How Love My Nurse cares for patients with heart failure
- Assess heart and lungs – Assess heart rhythm and lung sounds to identify worsening symptoms.
- Monitor weight and edema – Closely monitor weight for signs of fluid retention.
- Customized care plan – Develop customized care plan which may include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Skilled Nursing, and/or Social Work.
- Communication and follow up – Love My Nurse informs physicians, patients and family of the patientâs progress. Our team is available for heart failure education and any future needs following discharge.
- Prevent hospitalization – Skilled nursing allows you to safely remain in your home and reduce the risk of hospitalization.
- Free service – Original Medicare covers 100 percent of the cost.
Certified Lymphedema Management | Certified Wound Care | COPD | COVID-19 | Diabetes Management | Emotional Well-Being |Â Heart Failure | Occupational Therapy | Physical Therapy | Skilled Nursing | Social Work | Speech Therapy?>