How Love My Nurse helps manage diabetes
The Love My Nurse team is highly skilled and experienced in managing diabetes and preventing complications. Diabetes is one of the most common skilled nursing conditions we manage. Our goal is to equip individuals with the tools to successfully manage their
condition in the comfort of their home.
- Glucose checks – Provide education on correct timing and technique for performing blood glucose checks.
- Insulin – Education on medications and insulin administration.
- Lab work – Obtain and monitor lab work as ordered by physician.
- Communication and follow up – Our team works with physicians to coordinate care and provide updates on patient progress; communicates with the patient, family members, and caregivers to develop personalized plan of care; and teaches skills to manage diabetes independently.
- Free service – Original Medicare covers 100 percent of the cost.
Certified Lymphedema Management | Certified Wound Care | COPD | COVID-19 | Diabetes Management | Emotional Well-Being |Â Heart Failure | Occupational Therapy | Physical Therapy | Skilled Nursing | Social Work | Speech Therapy?>