Let's get acquainted.
Contact us anytime with questions or for more detailed information on any of our available home health care services or in-home senior care. We would love to speak with you, and find that personal contact is the best way to get to know us and all the potential home health care service or in-home senior care benefits Love My Nurse can provide.
The following questions may help awareness to feelings, pressures, or stress currently being experienced from the home health care status of you or your loved one. Which of the following are sometimes true, often true, or usually true?
- I find that I cannot ever get enough rest for myself
- I usually run out of time to get things accomplished I want to
- I do not have time for other family members beside the person I care for
- I feel guilty about my situation
- I do not get out much anymore or socialize like I once did
- I have a conflict with the person I care for
- I have conflicts with other members of my family
- I often cry or get upset
- I worry about having the proper resources to live
- I feel I do not have the knowledge or experience to care for myself or my loved one
If the response to one or more of these questions is usually true then it may be time to contact us for help. Love My Nurse Home Health Care Services can help you take control of the situation allowing our clients a true sense of independence utilizing our home health care services. We work with several insurance carriers including Medicare; we are a Nationally Accredited full service home health and senior care agency. Call today for a free in-home assessment conducted by a registered nurse!