Have you, a loved one, or just someone you know ever been so consumed with your cell phone that you missed something great? Our culture has become so obsessed with social media and other forms of constant communication with others via electronics that we often miss wonderful things right in front of our eyes. This video is a remarkable poem that gives tremendous insight into what we can and actually do miss in our own lives by living through a cell phone. Please watch and learn or feel free to contact Love My Nurse Home Health Care Services with any question regarding homecare agency services provided in the state of Kansas. For more information about Medicare, Home Health Care Benefits, or covered services please contact Love My Nurse Home Health Care Services today and a homecare representative will be glad to provide clarity to any of your questions!
Monthly Archives: July 2014
At Love My Nurse we believe in honesty and integrity; that is why we are making the Cosmetology Rules and Regulations for the State of Kansas available for you to view. We want to ensure that we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible while providing a quality, affordable product to our clients. Click the link above to review the regulations of all organizations providing cosmetic services or feel free to contact Love My Nurse Home Health Care Services with any question regarding homecare agency services provided in the state of Kansas. For more information about Medicare, Home Health Care Benefits, or covered services please contact Love My Nurse Home Health Care Services today and a homecare representative will be glad to provide clarity to any of your questions!
For any additional information regarding how Love My Nurse Home Health Care Services can be of assistance to you please contact one of our homecare coordinators today. We offer comprehensive senior homecare, in-home therapy, and a full service beauty salon right in the comfort of your own home. Call today to find out how Love My Nurse Home Health Care Services can help you!!
Top 10 ways to take care of your feet
1. Wash your feet everyday: It is extremely important to keep your feet clean and free of any excess dead skin or infection. Make sure cleaning your feet is part of your bathing regimen.
2. Proper nail care, use appropriate tools and techniques: Keep toe nails clipped to avoid cracking or breakage. Do not use anything to clip nails other than an approved piece of equipment to do so. (i.e. biting, chewing, or common household tools such as a knife.)
3. Use lotions or medications as needed: Keep feet moisturized while treating any corns or blisters with proper medication. Simple sores can develop into extremely serious foot pain if not treated properly and timely.
4. Dry between toes: Most of us forget to dry our feet completely when done bathing; ensure that you are drying between all toes to avoid blistering or skin dying.
5. Check for discoloration or blistering: Feet should be receiving the same amount of blood flow as the rest of the body. If you feet or ankles have swelling, discoloration, or pain you should immediately contact your doctor and make an appointment.
6. Always wear cotton or wool socks: Proper foot coverage allows the feet to breathe and circulate blood to toes. Other materials can cause blood flow loss or skin irritation.
7. Do not go barefoot, protect your feet: Never go outside without shoes on. Many objects contain bacteria or viruses that could potentially cause serious damage to your feet, legs, or overall health.
8. Stay active: The best way to care for your feet it to keep active. It is very important that as you age you retain the ability to use both feet in the highest capacity possible.
9. Make regular appoints to have feet assessed: Let you physician know the condition of your feet; it is vital that you communicate any and all needs including your feet to your doctor.
10. Get professional help when needed: If you are experiencing any form of foot or leg pain it is important that you seek professional help. Many times our legs and/or feet will give us warning signs of something wrong with us physically. For more information about proper foot care or any other nail care please visit www.lovemynurse.com or contact the agency directly with any questions you may have.